Graham is still making us laugh with the random things he says.
The other day, he remarked, "I have hair on my arm!"
We have been reading The Three Little Pigs, and now when Chase bothers him, he tries to blow him away.
He looked down my throat with a flashlight and said, "Oh, a tunnel!".
He refuses to go up a dark stairway, saying "Maybe I get scared. Maybe I see a caterpillar."
When being tucked in, Graham likes us to "close his covers". This means making sure his sheet covers his fuzzy blanket.
Graham's mealtime prayer: "Dear Jesus, get in my food. Amen."
To look at birds, he requests his pair of "noculators" that he got for Christmas.
He still thinks a large amount of something is a "whole bowl". For instance, you could have a whole bowl of candy, a whole bowl of tractors, a whole bowl of rain, or a whole bowl of dancing.
2 comments:
This is so cute, I can't wait to see you guys again. BTW, when Logan prays for his meals he says "Stank you Jesus" but sometimes it sounds more like he is speaking Chinese.
I love hearing kids' prayers. When Kaelyn sings her prayer song instead of singing "amen" she sings "all-a-men" (imagine in singing voice...)
Post a Comment