Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More Erratic Behavior

Seems like our kids are always up to something. This morning, Baby C decided to carry the bathroom scale around with him wherever he went. Then I noticed that his cheeks were pudgier than normal, so I reached into his mouth and fished out my watch.

On Friday, Graham came into our bedroom at 6am looking very sleepy. Will said, "Graham, what are you doing awake?" and Graham suddenly started yelling at the top of his voice, "Caw! Caw! Caw!". He was telling us that he had heard a crow outside the window. Yesterday, he dumped out an entire bowl of pasta salad on the floor (which I scooped back into the bowl for us to continue eating). His favorite song lately is "Onward, Christian Soldiers".



Gabriella has a knack for rolling under things until only her head is exposed. For example...







We bought a playset for the kids and put it up over the weekend. Turns out all we really needed to get was a slide for the front porch.



They had lots of fun putting it together, though. Not sure what Graham's face is doing in this picture.



Thanks, Aunt Kim and Chris, for all of your help!

6 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

wow, that playset is going to be awesome for the kids and, more importantly, for you!! :)

also, those pics of little G underneath things is CRACKING ME OUT (as kaelyn would say)!

Valerie said...

Hahaha!!! Kaelyn cracks me out, too!

Gwenna said...

I love your posts! So funny! I'm reading this AWESOME book called Wild Things: The Art of Nurturing Boys. I think you would like it too. The authors tell some pretty crazy stories about their sons. But it has some of the best parenting info on boys I've ever read. :)

Valerie said...

Thanks, Gwenna, I'll have to check it out. We can use all the help we can get. :)

Shawna said...

The funny thing is, he doesn't have a drop on his clothes...Jenna would be covered!

Valerie said...

He doesn't paint for very long, just enough to get his hands messy. Then I grab him and we head to the sink. Baby C doesn't like the texture, so he refuses to touch it.

...which is now mostly about the kids.