Gabriella is starting to act like a dog. She has found her tongue and sticks it out of her mouth just about 75% of the time. She also growls unabashedly, and it is quite a shocking sound to come from such a petite little girl. Of course, she wouldn't do it for the camera, so here is a video of her basically doing nothing.
(The growling in the background is Baby C or Graham, I'm not sure which. It must sound like we growl a lot.)
Gabriella had been crying on the couch on Sunday, and Graham went over to make her feel better. He had been tickling her for a minute or so and she seemed to like it. I tried to zoom in, so it's blurry.
He is becoming a very devoted older brother.
Baby C is a master of destruction. We can clean up an entire room, vacuum, leave, and re-enter the room only to find that he has pulled out every single toy he can reach, scattered Cheerios across the floor, and wiped his nose on each couch cushion (makes you want to visit, doesn't it?). Seriously, it's like he is a giant toy-magnet, and as he walks through the room, things fly at him. It's Mary Poppins' "Let's Tidy up the Nursery" game in reverse. Will calls him "Entropy Boy".
In other Baby C news, we may not have to refer to him as Baby C for much longer! We may be able to adopt him within the next few months if things go as planned, although we have been warned that things rarely go as planned. Pretty exciting!
4 comments:
Oh, Valurie. This post made me laugh out loud a couple times. I always knew you'd have growling offspring! Yea on the Baby C news! I'll pray that soon he can be part of the picture fun too! The "word" I have to type in order to post this comment is "dempl." Just thought you'd like to know.
That is the cutest video of a baby doing nothing that I've ever seen! :) I miss you!
And to follow in Debbie's tradition, my word is "rhedro." I like to say it with a rolling r, "rrrrrrhedro!"
Mine is thucoan. :)
Best of luck to you with Baby C!
Thanks, ladies! It doesn't look like I get to type a security word, so I will make one up. "frendipicious"
Post a Comment