It has been a rather strange week. All three of the kids have been sick, so it's been a thrill-a-minute, especially at night. For instance, last night, Graham was up 6 times, Gabriella got up twice to eat, and Baby C screamed for 45 minutes straight. Maybe this lack of sleep is the cause of Graham's random behavior. The other day, I heard him close the trash can lid and discovered that he had just thrown away a $20 bill. Thursday morning, he tried on three different shirts before deciding he'd rather go shirtless and wear a hat instead. Yesterday, I had to cut a bucket off his head because he had pulled it down over his face like a feed bag and couldn't get it off.
I was holding Gabriella last night and we noticed her shadow on the wall. Check out her faux-hawk:


And here's the real thing:
2 comments:
oh my!!! i don't know how you do it!
the shadow pics are cool!
Ummmm . . . just one question. Why does a 2 year old have $20 bills at his disposal (literally)? Just sayin' . . .
Post a Comment