Last night, we bought a watermelon at the grocery store. Graham wanted to play with it so badly as soon as it was in the cart (I think he thought it was a ball). We took it home and put it on the kitchen floor, thinking he would push it around. He touched it, it rolled back toward him, and he ran away. I rolled it toward him and he took off again. Our son is afraid of watermelons.
Speaking of rolling, Baby C has chosen that as his preferred method of travel lately. Tonight he rolled across the floor three times in pursuit of... well, nothing. He seems to enjoy it though.
We've made it to 28 weeks with Sprout! Only 12 more to go!
1 comment:
HA! It's almost like the cat who's afraid of the vacuum cleaner when it comes too close. That's funny. I'm glad Sprout is doing well!!
I'm overdue for another visit...
Post a Comment