Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hanging In By a Thread

We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and little Sprout is still growing, literally hanging in by a thread. She's right on target and everything looks fine developmentally. And by the way, the thing on her belly is the umbilical cord, not a misshapen hand.



Last week, our friend Abbie, her daughter Saya, and her sister Anna came over to help us out. She spoiled us with meals and cleaning, and they did a great job entertaining Graham so I could rest. Graham and Saya played really well together, although Graham clocked Saya in the head a few times. Saya fell in love with Baby C and wanted to hold him constantly. Graham fell in love with pushing Saya in the stroller. Will and I fell in love with chicken tenders rolled in goldfish crackers. But I digress...



They even went to the park together.





Graham's chiclet teeth...



Thank you, Abbie and Anna, for all of your help!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess that Sprout is listening to me lecture about being stubborn. I loved the pictures from the park. And the one in the stroller of them sleeping is soooo adorable. Take care. Love you all.

Leigh Ann said...

Little Sprout is so beautiful!! :)

...which is now mostly about the kids.