...which is now mostly about the kids.
Congratulations!!!! We are sooo excited for you. But your little girl will be a little outnumbered by all these boys. I can't wait to start shopping for her!!!! Little girl clothes are sooo much cuter than boys!!!!
Yay! Congrats. Happy for you guys!
WOW!!!!! THis is so exciting. Since I can't be there to give you all a hug, you will have to pretend. I get to be a Great Aunt again. I am thrilled
Look she is practicing her miss america wave already. LOL
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations!!!! We are sooo excited for you. But your little girl will be a little outnumbered by all these boys. I can't wait to start shopping for her!!!! Little girl clothes are sooo much cuter than boys!!!!
Yay! Congrats. Happy for you guys!
WOW!!!!! THis is so exciting. Since I can't be there to give you all a hug, you will have to pretend. I get to be a Great Aunt again. I am thrilled
Look she is practicing her miss america wave already. LOL
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment