Monday, April 6, 2009

An Egg Hunt

Graham and Baby C went on their first Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. Baby C slept the whole time, so it doesn't really count. Graham, however, had a pretty good time and actually picked up some eggs and put them in the basket.





And yes, that is me snatching it out of his hand. Once he had an egg in his hand, he refused to try for any more.

He also saw a little boy whose nose was painted red like a bunny, so he went up and poked him in the face and made him cry.

Inside, he got the best toy ever: a green balloon. One of our friends got a few pictures of him with it. Actually, all of the pictures after that had the balloon because he wouldn't part with it.





And finally, he also got his first haircut last night. It wasn't great because he didn't want to sit still, but I did what I could. Again, his picture is with the green balloon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess he got over his fear of the grass. Weren't you proud of him, your practice payed off. Saw the pictures of the 2 boys. Loved them.

Valerie said...

Yeah, as long as he didn't have to sit in it, I guess he was okay. :)

...which is now mostly about the kids.